As part of Ferro, Dip-Tech thinks and achieves BIG! Combining digital ceramic inks leadership and printer innovation, we’re behind thousands of architectural and interior design projects and millions of automotive glass panels worldwide. If it’s digital glass, there’s a huge chance it’s us.
Dip-Tech SPECTRUM R Series
Print striking, colorful designs with high-performance inks for architecture and interior design.
- 6 vivid & vibrant basic colors – blue, green, white, orange, red, black
- REACH-compliant, lead and cadmium free, compatible with EU directive 2011/65/EU
- High gloss and wide color gamut
- High mechanical, chemical and weather resistance
- RAL and Pantone color matching library
Dip-Tech Digital Side1 Series
Create long-lasting beauty on exterior glass surfaces with inks specially formulated for side-1 printing.
- High chemical, scratch, and environmental resistance
- Reduces glare and reflection
- Environmental sustainability – lead and cadmium-free
- Complies with the most demanding architecture industry standards and requirements
Dip-Tech Special Effects Series for Architecture
Add etch effects to glass with more ease and flexibility than ever before.
- An efficient, environmentally friendly alternative for frosted, etched, sandblasted and other effects
- Enables versatile, detailed etch effects that provide privacy and light control
Slip-Resistance Ink for Architecture
- Excellent mechanical, environmental, UV, and chemical stability
- Complies with industry standards for anti-slip coatings
- Enables various levels of anti-slip, based on any design
Dip-Tech Precious Metal Series for Architecture
Enrich any design with a high-end shine.
- Premium, gold-based inks
- Available in bright gold and white gold (platinum shade)
- Digital mixing creates a wide range of gold shades
- Unique inks enable creative designs and new applications
Anti-Stick Black Digital Ink for Architecture
Produce curved glass decorated with creative printed designs.
Anti-Stick SPECTRUM R black & white inks
Anti-Stick Extra Durable black & white inks
- Allow glass bending during the thermal process
- Ideal for large glass panels and for large bending angles