Last Updated: August 2018
ACCESSING THE SITE
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to certain users.
You are responsible for:
• making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site;
• disrupt, interfere with, violate the security of, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to, the Site or any computer network;
• circumvent any technological measure implemented by Dip-Tech or any of Ferro’s providers or any other third party (including another user of the Site) to protect the Site;
• upload, transmit, distribute, or run any computer virus, worm, Trojan horse, or any computer code that could damage or alter a computer, portable device, computer network, communication network, data, the Site, or any other system, device, or property;
• use any robot, spider, or other automated devices to monitor or copy the web pages of the Site or any information provided on the Site without the express written permission of Dip-Tech;
• use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
• run Maillist, Listserv, or any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Site;
• attempt, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, credentials, or other security information from any other user;
• impersonate any other user, person, or entity;
• provide referral information for someone else without first obtaining consent from the person being referred and notifying them that they may receive communication from Dip-Tech; or
• violate any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any law regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
USER CONTENT AND CONTRIBUTIONS
Further, any user contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any user contribution on the Site, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose/according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
• You own or control all rights in and to the user contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
• You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any user contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Dip-Tech, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
• We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any user contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
All comments, suggestions, feedback, or ideas submitted by you are Dip-Tech’s property and we may access, copy, modify, redistribute, publish, or otherwise use them for any purpose and in any way without due compensation to you. Dip-Tech nor Ferro does not waive any right to use similar ideas previously known to us or developed by us.
These content standards apply to any and all user contributions and use of the Site. User contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, user contributions must not:
• Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
• Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
• Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
• Be likely to deceive any person.
• Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
• Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
• Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
• Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
• Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE LINKS AND REFERRALS
OWNERSHIP & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The owner of the Dip-Tech Site is based in Israel. If you access or use the Site from outside Israel, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DIP-TECH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SITE. DIP-TECH MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; OR (B) THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE FROM VIRUSES, “TROJAN HORSES,” OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE. No information or advice obtained through the Site, or any other affirmation of Dip-Tech, by words or actions, shall constitute a warranty.
You use any material distributed, downloaded, or accessed from the Site at your own risk and discretion. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, loss of data, or loss due to your downloading or reliance upon any such material. Dip-Tech assumes no responsibility, and will not be liable for, any damages to your computer equipment, software, or other property as a result of your downloading, viewing, or otherwise using the Site or any material found on the Site, or any other site to which the Site is linked, or any damages resulting from your reliance on materials posted on the Site.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THOSE PROVISIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You may not use the Site where prohibited by applicable law. This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
TERM AND TERMINATION
ENTIRE AGREEMENT; WAIVER; SEVERABILITY