RECAP: Users meeting at Amsterdam, Netherlands 2018
The Dip-Tech team and all 50 participants of the Graphic Workshop were excited to be part of the European Users Meeting in Amsterdam in February, 2018.
Sessions on management, sales, marketing, graphics, and machine operations provided attendees with insights into the latest trends, as well as tips and techniques for Dip-Tech digital glass printing and promotion. The event helped to boost the participants’ digital ceramic glass printing business opportunities, as well as to enhance professional skills.
Both days of the event feature a variety of sessions targeted towards management,
sales, marketing, and machine operations.
The presentations will provide insight into the latest trends, as well as give you
Dip-Tech specific tips and techniques for digital glass printing & promotion.
- Global design trends in printed glass and printed glass projects
- Increasing business opportunities for architects and designers
- Dip-Tech printing for interior design potential
- Dip-Tech Performance & Graphic Tools
- Launching online marketing for glass printing
- Print quality optimization
- Technical updates and service tools
- One-on-one sessions with Dip-Tech technical, graphics & marketing personnel
- Customers’ success stories
The event was also a unique opportunity to visit stunning architectural printed glass projects, including the award-winning Glass Farm, Fletcher Hotel. The icing on the cake of this very successful event was a live printing demonstration at Balink, a leading local glass processor.
Click Here to contact Dip-Tech Marketing teams to assist you with next customer event participation