Dip-Tech @ Glasstec 2016 Dusseldorf, Germany
The Dip-Tech team just returned from Glasstec and we’re still excited by the amazing turnout and feedback we received while we were there. Thank you for being a part of the experience!
Throughout the show, our booth attracted many visitors who came to see the new printers printing continuously on various sizes and types of glass. In the automotive zone, the NEra-V — our black queen — stunned audiences with its speed and quality.
Visitors to our booth were also impressed by the life-size residential and commercial environments showcasing Dip-Tech printed glass for varied architecture and interior design applications; new Dip-Tech digital ceramic inks; our comprehensive set of support tools for glass processors including the soon-to-be-released INTERIORI and Pattern Catalog ; and Dip-Tech printed applications from around the world.
We are very excited about the opportunities presented by our new technology, products and tools, and invite you to contact us about potential collaboration.
We’d also love to see you at our next event —GBA, Las Vegas from 19-21 October 2016.
A New Era In Digital Glass Printing –
It all starts at Glasstec
Visit Dip-Tech at Glasstec to see …
- Dip-Tech New Era Solutions - NEra and GPi printing at a new level of quality, throughput and productivity
- Dip-Tech Complete Solution lounge – connecting glass processors to business
- Life-size interior glass spaces by Dip-Tech - opening new horizons in interior design
- A varied display of Dip-Tech customers’ projects – the choice of leading architects around the globe
- Automotive solutions zone – with a dedicated printer producing real applications, and life-size print samples on display
Preview of Nera - the new era in ceramic digital glass printing
The Dip-Tech booth at Glasstec – Hall 12, Stand B49 – will be THE place to be.
In the News