Edition: April. , 2016
- Limited License. The DIP-CMiX Ceramic Premix Color Guide, including the online database and other related online tools offered by Dip-Tech (the "CMiX") is and shall remain the sole property of Dip-Tech Ltd. ("Dip-Tech"). Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all use of the CMiX is authorized strictly in accordance with the terms of this License as it may be updated from time to time by Dip-Tech.
- Personal License and Password. The license granted by Dip-Tech hereunder is a personal, non-exclusive license. Your license to use the CMiX, and the password provided to you, may not be shared or transferred to any third party without Dip-Tech consent.
- Disclaimer of Liability. The CMiX and all information provided by it are presented as-is and with no warranty whatsoever regarding its correctness or completeness. All outputs including but not limited to quantities and components of mixing recipes and preparation instructions, and any other output which may be produced by versions of the CMiX available at any time (the "Output Values"), are solely estimates determined based on Dip-Tech internal testing. Dip-Tech is not responsible for any deviations in colors produced using the CMiX, which will be determined by variables including but not limited to inaccuracies or deviations from the quantities set forth in the Output Values, environmental factors, and the fact that the swatch book is printed on different material than the end product. The Output Values are intended to provide a starting point for internal testing and fine-tuning by user.
By accepting this license, you acknowledge that the final product in fact will be determined by a wide range of variables, and you accept full liability for your or any third party's usage of the CMiX made under your license or password. In the event that you utilize the Calculator in providing services for any third party, or in the event that you authorize any employee, agent or other third party to use the CMiX on your behalf, it is your obligation to inform such persons of the terms of this License and you assume full responsibility for any damages or losses caused by such persons' use of the CMiX or reliance on its estimates.
- Proprietary Rights. Use of the CMiX is authorized to be made solely in accordance with the instructions provided. Any other form of use, including but not limited to copying or publishing the CMiX or its components or underlying code, or any designs or trademarks displayed therein, all of which remain the sole property of Dip-Tech.
- Amendment and Termination. Dip-Tech shall be entitled to amend or terminate this license (and any password provided hereunder) at any time at its discretion, immediately upon providing notice of the termination or the amended version of the license, as relevant.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The terms of this license shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Israel. Any dispute arising in connection with this License shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Tel Aviv.