Digital Printing Solution //
Digital Ceramic Ink
The ideal ink for ceramic printing on glass
Dip-Tech Digital Ceramic Inks were developed along with Dip-Tech Digital In-Glass Printers, ensuring efficient productivity and optimized results.
Key points about Dip-Tech Digital Ceramic Inks:
- Unmatched resistance to scratching, acid, UV and weather
- Wide color palette - Based on six colors, mixed digitally or manually - ideal for creative architectural applications
- Heavy metal-free inks - Do not contain lead cadmium metals
- Suitable for a range of toughening and firing cycles
- Compliant with demanding industry standards for quality and durability
Multiple types of glass inks in one proven line
Dip-Tech inks are suitable for a variety of applications, enabling enhanced performance for specific uses:
Dip-Tech Spectrum Ink
Digital ceramic inks for architectural and automotive glass applications.
- Six basic colors
- Wide range of pre-mixed colors
Dip-Tech Etch Ink
A cost-effective, fast and environmentally friendly alternative for achieving varied etch effects in color and textures, available only from Dip-Tech.
- The only solution for colored etch appearance
- Creates the frosted look and feel of acid etched and sandblasted glass without masking, peeling or health hazards
- Enables versatile etch effects that provide varying degrees of privacy, light diffusion and sun control
- Ideal for intricate etch graphics and patterns
Dip-Tech Conductive Ink *
A flexible, environmentally friendly and cost effective way to add electrical functionality to glass.
- Silver nano-particle ink provides efficient electricity conduction
- Enables highly accurate and flexible print patterns, allowing cost-effective printing of demisters, heaters, RFID, GPS, radio antennas and sensors
Dip Tech Skid-Resistance Ink *
A versatile, cost effective and environmentally friendly way to add durable anti-skid properties to glass
- Meets the highest demands of architectural and industrial anti-slip coatings (up to >65 wet PTV with 40% coverage of anti-slip spots)
- Fully ceramic, with excellent mechanical, environmental, UV, and chemical stability
- Can be colorless, translucent, colored, or patterned as required