Environmentally Responsible Architecture
Dip-Tech's printed glass meets environmentally responsible architecture goals:
- Provides eco-friendly functionality such as energy efficiency and solar control
- Safe for handling – Comprised of non-toxic, free of heavy metal, and recyclable materials
- Simplifies urban renewal and preservation projects (avoiding demolition and rebuilding)
- Perfectly replicates existing panels, preventing extensive refurbishment
- Can reduce bird collisions
LEED & BREEAM Certification
Dip-Tech printed glass assists in qualification for LEED and BREEAM certification by contributing to a building's overall energy saving, achieved by influencing key parameters evaluated by these organizations.
- Reduce solar heat gain
- Control light transmission
- Limit external reflection
With glass printed by Dip-Tech’s innovative technology platform, complete design freedom is maintained while enjoying extreme control over ink thickness, percentage of glass coverage, and color.
Test your designs' impact on a building's solar heat gain and light transmission with Dip-Tech’s Energy Saving Performance Tool.